Monday, August 6, 2007

Welcome!

Well, I have started a place to post my thoughts, teachings and anything else I want to throw out their that, I hope, will benefit any and all readers of this things. This will be the main place I post all of my notes on the book studies that I am going trhough right now.

The story about the name. It is a reference from Nehemiah 4:16-18

16From that day on, half of my servants worked on construction, and half held the spears, shields, bows, and coats of mail. And the leaders stood behind the whole house of Judah, 17who were building on the wall. Those who carried burdens were loaded in such a way that each labored on the work with one hand and held his weapon with the other. 18And each of the builders had his sword strapped at his side while he built. The man who sounded the trumpet was beside me.

I want to appeal and encourage both you and I to continue to work( the trowel) and defend( the sword) that which God has called us to build. That could be marriage, business, family, relationships, ministry, or anything!

Please leave me comments and encouragements and if this helps you, feel free to use it and pass this site onto your friends.

TIM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I'm anxious to follow your thoughts and insights about Romans. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tim. Just wanted to tell you, again, how proud of you I am. Keep up the good work. I REALLY like who you are, and who you are becoming. God bless you, Tim.

Uncle Scott